LOVE Tulip #2 Watercolor 9x11
Who Doesn't LOVE a Spring Tulip in beautiful pinks, corals and greens + Free Shipping on orders $75 and more!
* 9"x11″ Watercolor on premier hand torn deckle edge Arches cold press 140 lb paper.
* Each work is signed on the front.
* Mounted on white foam board and wrapped in plastic sleeve for safe delivery to you!
* 18"x20" Custom Framed Original Watercolor. Choose a 4" acid free white mat and red accent mat or double white mats. Framed in a bamboo gold frame. Kraft paper backing with hanging hardware included. Please allow 2 weeks for framing.
* Unframed Original Art Ships within 3-4 business days. Framed Original Art ships in 14-21 days. You’ll be provided with a tracking number upon shipment.
I hope you enjoy! xo
Follow me on Instagram @lauratrevey for updates and new artwork.
Return, Replace, or Exchange
We take pride in using the highest quality materials and want you to love our products as much as we do!
Which is why if you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can easily return, replace, or exchange your order within 30 days from the day your order shipped.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of order date. Items must be returned unused. Simply contact us at email@example.com and we’ll have you squared away in no time! *Note: All return shipping costs are paid by the customer*
Return items in original condition and send to:
Laura Trevey Media Inc
8305 Kingsthorpe Terrace
Richmond, Va 23229
If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Receiving a Refund
A refund will be issued once we have received your returned items. Any items that are damaged when we receive them are not eligible for refund. Refunds do not include any shipping or handling charges, except in the case of faulty or damaged items. Your refund will be credited to the original form of payment used for the original transaction and will be in the amount of the product price. Please note that credit card refunds may take up to 10 business day for your bank to complete, depending on their processing times. This can vary greatly between credit card issuers.