Hello new decade! It’s time to celebrate new beginnings, new passions and just being you. What is it that you’ve been wanting to do? Now is the time. Whether it’s eating healthier and working out more or just taking time to take care of yourself, do ALL of that. But also, try something new that scares you, take a risk and be spontaneous! Because, why not? Bring out the bright colors and bold attitudes. Get out there and make those plans. Stretch the boundaries and reach a little farther. Hello 2020, it’s going to be great! Shop your favorites by clicking on links below. 10 Ways To 2020 – Cheers!
10 Ways To 2020
- Reward Yourself: Click on all links above for my Top 10 Picks heading into the new year in bright and bold color.
- Do Things That Make You Happy: There seems to be a ray of sunshine encircling the initial pendant necklace. I like the idea of sunshine on me shining brightly.
- Read more: I picked up the new Malcolm Gladwell book, Talking to Strangers.
- Walk More.
- Talk More: To actual people that is, not by text.
- Re-connect with old friends.
- Tell Your People You Love Them Daily.
- Eat Healthy: The more colorful your plate is the better!
- Put Your Phone Down and live in the present. A hard one, I know. But probably the most important.
- Buy Original Art: Because “one of a kind” is pretty cool!
Shop Latest Watercolors!
I’m super excited to be painting new bright florals and abstracts. Be on the lookout for new releases with various shops and art curators this quarter. Please follow me on Instagram @lauratrevey. It’s the easiest way to keep up with new works and where to shop them. I always have new originals here on lauratrevey.com as well. Free shipping every day!
- 20% Off Spring Sale!
- 10 Things I’m Loving – Spring Greens and Blues
- Classic Blue Pantone Color Of The Year 2020
- 10 Perfect Pastel Pinks
- 10 Trend Forward Picks