My newest watercolor series of The Exumas will be available for purchase HERE. It took me a while to paint this series after vacationing there because the colors of the water, untouched beaches and tropical life were so stunningly beautiful they almost seemed unreal. It truly is a paradise. I hope you enjoy these originals as much as I loved painting them. See below for a sneak peek and SHOP HERE starting June 11th. Subscribe to my mailing list and follow me on Instagram @lauratrevey for updates.
Day Trip – Exuma Watercolor Series
So one of my favorite days there we spent boating around the different Exuma Cays. The water colors took my breath away. It’s pure heaven.
The Birdcage Villa – Exumas Watercolor
Staniel Cay – Exumas Watercolor
This underwater cave, Thunderball Grotto has the most exotic marine life and beautifully colored coral reefs. It’s the perfect place to snorkel.
This painting below is inspired by the morning glow at daybreak. The Bahamas colors are just magical. It’s hard to capture such a feeling!
Popular This Month
- 10 Things I’m Loving for Summer! Hello Summer new arrivals! Bright lime greens, lavenders and light blue hues are the perfect blend for your summertime color palette.
- Shop new original watercolors, just added! From colorful abstracts like Orange Abstract and coastal themed The Exuma Cays to pretty florals to brighten your day. Shop now.
- Pack Your Bags and get out of town to some place sunny! Here are the latest arrivals you’ll want on your vacation.
- Shop the OUTDOOR PILLOWS SALE! Take 20% off your order.
- 3 Reasons to Shop this beach house bedding. You’re going to love it.
- Looking for Etsy pillows? Shop our Etsy store for the same selection. And see where else you can shop Laura Trevey Designs. A quick search on Google will give you a start.
- Read more about Laura Trevey collections.