When in London, be sure to experience the stunning Sky Pod Bar and the spectacular Sky Garden, London’s highest public garden. It’s truly magical. The London city views from the top of the Walkie Talkie building are amazing at night. Here’s a video that follows Carole and Catherine as they walk along the garden path circling the interior. Views of the Shard, the Tower Bridge and the city skyline are stunning. You feel like you are right up there in the sky with the stars.
Sky Pod Bar – Sky Garden London
Sky Pod Bar is an all-day dining rooftop space, live music venue and evening destination situated amongst the impressive gardens and offering the best views from Sky Garden.
You May Also Like
- 6 Favorite London Attractions on our trip! There are SO many things to LOVE about London in addition to the Sky Pod Bar! Here are our 6 favorite London attractions from our trip last week. We had so much fun! I have included several short videos from watching the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace to walking across the glass floor on the Tower bridge. If you are headed to London anytime soon, I recommend visiting these areas for sure.
- What to Pack for London this Spring? Here’s what I’m taking.
- Our Myrtle Beach oceanfront condo is available to rent now!
- Explore Charleston in the Spring: There are so many fun things to do, places to eat and shopping galore!
- The Sights of Charleston including the College of Charleston.
- Boca Raton Living: As you know, Boca Raton is our favorite vacation spot. We’ve been coming here for almost 25 years now. (We were here on our honeymoon 24 years ago this month, and we’ve visited every year since!) Here are a few snapshots of this trip including some of our favorite things.