Hello sunny days and Spring new arrivals. I like the bright sunshine yellows and pretty turquoise colors I’m seeing. I even painted a few watercolor window boxes with this color palette yesterday. I am so happy for the warmer weather. Here are 10 things I’m loving right now for Spring. Shop by clicking on icons below.
Spring New Arrivals
Don’t these dreamy sea-inspired turquoise colors and warm yellow colors make you feel happy? The MZ Wallace metro tote in Daffodil color just screams cheerful sunshiny days. And not that I like to be matchy matchy, but rocking the tote with the yellow suede Nike platform sneakers is ALL THAT. I’ve already worn mine all over London as you can see here. Don’t forget to grab everyone’s favorite of the season white jeans to wear with everything too. Who’s excited for Spring!
Popular This Spring
- 15 Mother’s Day gifts under $50! Shop now.
- Pack Your Bags and get out of town to some place sunny! Here are the latest Spring arrivals.
- Explore Charleston in the Spring: There are so many fun things to do, places to eat and shopping galore!
- The Sights of Charleston including the College of Charleston.
- 3 Reasons to Shop this beach house bedding.
- Looking for Etsy pillows? Shop our Etsy store for the same selection. And see where else you can shop Laura Trevey Designs. A quick search on Google will give you a start.
Spring New Arrivals – White Jeans
Spring New Arrivals – Original Art
Perk up your desk, bookshelf or favorite space with a colorful original watercolor painting. In addition, each watercolor is sized at 8×10 for easy framing. So click through these links to get the details and pick your favorite!