We are finally having a few sunny days which has me thinking of Spring new arrivals. I like the bright sunshine yellows and pretty turquoise colors I’m seeing. I even painted a few watercolor window boxes with this color palette yesterday. Even though I am waiting patiently for the warmer weather, I know that Spring is usually chilly, so sweaters are not out. I’m just tired of the drab gray and black I’ve been wearing, and I’m looking for some color! Here are 10 things I’m loving right now for Spring. Shop by clicking on icons below.
Spring New Arrivals
Don’t these dreamy sea-inspired turquoise colors and warm yellow colors make you feel happy? The MZ Wallace metro tote in Daffodil color just screams cheerful sunshiny days. And not that I like to be matchy matchy, but rocking the tote with the yellow suede Nike platform sneakers is ALL THAT. I’ve already worn mine and love them! Don’t forget to grab everyone’s favorite of the season white jeans to wear with everything too. Who’s excited for Spring!
You May Also Like:
- 10 Things I’m Loving Vacation Vibes: Shopping for vacation outfits? From cover ups and tropical bags to converse sneakers and facial sprays, take a peek at what’s new.
- 10 Perfect Pastel Pinks you’ll want right now and all other Fashion related posts.
- Explore Charleston in the Spring: There are so many fun things to do, places to eat and shopping galore!
- The Sights of Charleston including the College of Charleston.
- 3 Reasons to Shop this beach house bedding.
- Looking for Etsy pillows? Shop our Etsy store for the same selection. And see where else you can shop Laura Trevey Designs. A quick search on Google will give you a start.