If you’re ever wondering how to make your Christmas vignettes look like the magazines, I’ve discovered a tip. What do all of these examples below have in common? Minimal color schemes. This year I have tried to limit my Christmas vignettes on each table to two or three colors, using colors that compliment the room colors of course. Try it and see what you think! Happy holiday decorating!
I love this festive corner of the dining room in Heather’s home tour. Using pink and gold ornaments and a pop of green, it’s simple and sweet. See below for more color schemes to try all from Heather’s stunning holiday home tour.
Popular Stories This Month:
- 10 Gifts For Her under $50: From faux fur pom beanies and UGG fleece lined socks to shimmery Bobbi Brown eyeshadow sets and sparkling stone pendant necklaces, I cannot believe these gifts are actually under 50 dollars.
- 10 Holiday Gifts for Her: From cozy pajamas and slippers to fuzzy pom pom hats and gloves, tis the season to be merry (and comfy).
- Great gifts for co-workers under 10 dollars! 4 different designs to choose from too. Shop now.
- 10 Holiday Home Tours to inspire you this season! Get great Christmas decorating ideas for your own home.
- 10 Things I’m loving right now for cooler weather that so happen to be blue and orange.
- 10 Gray New Arrivals You’ll Want To Keep You Cozy this Fall and Winter. Stay cozy with chunky rib knit tunics and cashmere sweaters, cable knit beanies and faux fur slippers!
- Make the holiday festive and bright your own way! Follow our shared Pinterest board with Martha Stewart Living, DIY Holiday Decorations to get ideas from recipes and holiday party decor to homemade gifts and crafts for the whole family.
- Follow me on the LikeToKnow:It app for daily updates.
- SHOP our 20% off sale including our fun notepads which make great stocking stuffers. No code needed, enjoy!