If you’re ever wondering how to make your Christmas vignettes look like the magazines, I’ve discovered a tip. What do all of these examples below have in common? Minimal color schemes. This year I have tried to limit my Christmas vignettes on each table to two or three colors, using colors that compliment the room colors of course. Try it and see what you think! Happy holiday decorating!
I love this festive corner of the dining room in Heather’s home tour. Using pink and gold ornaments and a pop of green, it’s simple and sweet. See below for more color schemes to try all from Heather’s stunning holiday home tour.
Popular Stories This Month:
- 10 Gifts Under $100
- 10 Things I’m Loving Right Now
- Tip Of The Day
- New! Framed Art Canvases
- Art Opening at Ellie Proctor Antiques
- 10 Holiday Home Tours to inspire you this season! Get great Christmas decorating ideas for your own home.
- 10 Things I’m loving right now for cooler weather that so happen to be blue and orange.
- Make the holiday festive and bright your own way! Follow our shared Pinterest board with Martha Stewart Living, DIY Holiday Decorations to get ideas from recipes and holiday party decor to homemade gifts and crafts for the whole family.
- Follow me on the LikeToKnow:It app for daily updates.
Shop Latest Watercolors!
Chicken Minis #6 Watercolor 8×10$94.00
Chicken Minis #5 Watercolor 8×10$94.00
Chicken Minis #4 Watercolor 8×10$94.00
Chicken Minis #1 Watercolor 8×10$94.00
Chicken Minis #2 Watercolor 8×10$94.00
Coming Home 10×10 Watercolor$95.00
Pop Of Red 10×10 Acrylic Collage$150.00
Woman In Blue Scarf 10×10 Acrylic Collage$150.00
All Dressed Up 10×10 Acrylic$150.00