How do you decorate your front door? If you like to use natural outdoor Christmas decorations, two front entrances (from our many holiday home tours) come to mind. Be sure to click through to view the stunning indoor holiday decorations as well.
Natural Outdoor Christmas Decorations
If you love to use fresh evergreens and magnolia leaves, no one does it better than Maria Thompson. From her wreath and garland to the beautiful fresh arrangement tied with a bow, get ideas for your own entrance.
Speaking of magnolia leaves, I love how Jane Ranson uses magnolia leaves for her garland and her wreath. The red bows and gold ornaments make everything pop, and the vintage sled ties it all together!
Here’s another beautiful outdoor arrangement with the addition of red berries at the top. We have two urns, so I may try something like this for our front porch this year. Photo from Haven Younger‘s home tour.
Popular Stories This Month:
- Front Porch Christmas Decorating Ideas: Here are some festive front porch Christmas decorating ideas from our home tours to inspire you.
- Great gifts for co-workers under 10 dollars! 4 different designs to choose from too. Shop now.
- 10 Holiday Home Tours to inspire you this season! Get great Christmas decorating ideas for your own home.
- 10 Things I’m loving right now for cooler weather that so happen to be blue and orange.
- 10 Gray New Arrivals You’ll Want To Keep You Cozy this Fall and Winter. Stay cozy with chunky rib knit tunics and cashmere sweaters, cable knit beanies and faux fur slippers!
- Make the holiday festive and bright your own way! Follow our shared Pinterest board with Martha Stewart Living, DIY Holiday Decorations to get ideas from recipes and holiday party decor to homemade gifts and crafts for the whole family.
- Follow me on the LikeToKnow:It app for daily updates.
- SHOP our 20% off sale including our fun notepads which make great stocking stuffers. No code needed, enjoy!