Who’s excited for Summer? I’m ready for weekend getaways, family vacations and brighter happy colors. In addition to being an artist and designer selling my own brand products (currently all 20% off with code: Happy) I frequently recommend products that I’m currently loving for the season. Here are 10 things I’m loving for Summer. I’ve included best sellers (my Caribbean Time outdoor pillow + my must have Mario Badescu facial spray with aloe and rosewater) along with some fresh new arrivals. See bottom of post for more new arrivals and follow me on the LikeToKnow:It app.
10 Things I’m Loving For Summer
From your home to your wardrobe, it’s time to hit the refresh button. For sprucing up your home, my Pineapple Canvas and Caribbean Time pillow are currently 20% off. For casual Summer outfits ideas, I’ve added an adorable wrap dress and flat sandal that caught my eye. And if you are shopping for your next getaway, the new Voyageur nylon crossbody bag is perfect with easy access pockets. Don’t forget your wireless headphones and comfy sneakers too. They both are travel must haves. Click on each icon below to shop.
Loving For Summer – Swimwear New Arrivals
Loving For Summer – Cover-Ups New Arrivals
Loving For Summer – Fun & Flirty and Under $100
Loving For Summer – Popular This Month
- 10 One Piece Swimsuits : I have rounded up 10 one piece swimsuits that keep you covered, as well as some of my favorite cover-ups of the season. No one wants sunburn, so cover up!
- Boca Raton Living: Now that you’ve picked out your designer swimwear, you need a sunny beach. As you know, Boca Raton is our favorite vacation spot. We’ve been coming here for almost 25 years now. (We were here on our honeymoon 24 years ago this month, and we’ve visited every year since!) Our views overlook the ocean and Lake Boca including the spectacular Boca Raton Resort. Click thru for snapshots of this trip including some of our favorite things. I’m happiest when I’m by the ocean and this is the sweet spot.
- 10 Vacation Ready Favorites: These bright tropical vacation ready favorites are all about fun in the sun. Here are 10 favorite things I’m loving for Summer. Beach bound here I come. As you can see I am quite taken with the new Tory Burch prints and the woven raffia toucan tote is a must have. Bring on the color!
- Explore Charleston in the Spring: I love to explore Charleston in the Spring. There are so many fun things to do, places to eat and shopping galore!
- 10 things I’m Loving Right Now: Back by popular demand, here is the newest 10 Things I’m Loving Right Now post with new arrivals I personally want this Spring into Summer. Click through to shop. I’ve also added some new arrivals in swimwear and cover-ups below as well.