As you know, Boca Raton is our favorite vacation spot. We’ve been coming here for almost 25 years now. (We were here on our honeymoon 24 years ago this month, and we’ve visited every year since!) Our views overlook the ocean and Lake Boca including the spectacular Boca Raton Resort. Here are a few snapshots of this trip including some of our favorite things.
Boca Raton Living
A picture perfect day, here are some snapshots from our morning walk on the beach and afternoon beach reading.
Boca Raton Living – Mizner Park
Dining at Mizner Park is always a must. There are so many good restaurants and the atmosphere is “oh so entertaining”. Watching the Valet guys parking the cars around Max’s Grille is pure entertainment alone. We love The Yardhouse and ate there last night. Be sure to get the fish tacos vampire style. You can thank me later!
Dining In Deerfield Beach
Of course we always head down to Deerfield Beach to eat at JB’s on the Beach. Oceanfront dining with all the action of beach volleyball games, walking out on the pier, and people watching. The Cove is on the Intracoastal Waterway with a fun atmosphere with outdoor dining along the water.
In My Beach Bag
I picked up The Identicals in the airport on the way down and I will probably finish it today. Having lived on Nantucket for two summers during college, I cannot put this one down. I can honestly close my eyes and transport myself straight back to the Chicken Box and Madaket beach. It’s a good one. Click on icons below to shop. If you’d like, follow me on the LikeToKnow:It app to shop as well.
Popular Posts This Month
- 10 Things I’m Loving Right Now: Back by popular demand, here is the newest 10 Things I’m Loving Right Now post with new arrivals I personally want this Spring into Summer. Click through to shop. I’ve also added some new arrivals in swimwear and cover-ups below as well.
- Resort Inspired Decor: I’m super excited about the new Inspire Daily Collection including resort inspired decor in a refreshing green and white leaf pattern. I named this new watercolor design Inspire Daily. It makes me feel hopeful and happy, the same kind of feeling I get when I’m rested and on vacation in the tropics.
- More resort inspired decor you may like is the Caribbean Time Collection, one of our best sellers, will transport you to white sandy beaches and ocean breezes. Included in this tropical collection is beachy bedding and throw pillows, cool shower curtains, coastal wall art and more.
- Shop the Coastal Living Inspired Collection for coastal bedding and decor and wake up refreshed!
- Shop Coastal Living Decor and bring the resort vibe into your home. From bedding and bath to wall art and decorative trays, shop everything for your home with a coastal inspired feel.