I have shopped the top brands on Amazon for straw totes and most are available for Amazon Prime. Fast free shipping is always nice! See below for the newest arrivals of straw totes and beach bags from Rebecca Minkoff, Loeffler Randall, Milly and more. We are headed to Boca Raton Florida in a few weeks and I’m shopping for sunny beach days. Hello ocean breezes and sand in my toes.
Top 10 Straw Totes Trending Now
- Loeffler Randall Womens Oversized Artisan Tote
- MILLY Pom Pom Straw Small Tote
- Rebecca Minkoff straw circle tote
- Handmade Straw Shoulder Bag for Women
- MICHAEL KORS Large Studded Straw Shopper Tote
- Loeffler Randall Womens Straw Circle Tote
- Omelas Round Rattan Beach Shoulder Crossbody Bag
- Summer Beach Bag with Tassels
- Jessica Simpson St Pete Tote
- Betsey Johnson Daisy’D and Confused Flower Tote
More Straw Totes + Popular Posts This Month
- 10 Vacation Ready Favorites: These bright tropical vacation ready favorites are all about fun in the sun. That’s what I’m talkin’ about. Here are 10 favorite things I’m loving for Spring Break and into Summer. Beach bound here I come. As you can see I am quite taken with the new Tory Burch prints for Summer and the woven raffia toucan tote is a must have.
- 10 Springy New Arrivals with a Resort Vibe: Springy new arrivals are here! With caribbean vacations on the brain and everyone ready for warmer weather, I’m loving the new resort inspired arrivals. From cool sunnies and half moon clutches, to bright and colorful sweaters, here are some of my favorites.
- Resort Inspired Decor: I’m super excited about the new Inspire Daily Collection including resort inspired decor in a refreshing green and white leaf pattern. I named this new watercolor design Inspire Daily. It makes me feel hopeful and happy, the same kind of feeling I get when I’m rested and on vacation in the tropics.
- Shop the Coastal Living Inspired Collection for coastal bedding and decor and wake up refreshed!
- 10 Things I’m Loving Right Now: Who’s excited for the new year? It’s going to be great. I love a new beginning filled with opportunities to start fresh, renew and reach for those goals. Here are 10 things I’m loving right now to head into the new year with a positive vibe.
- Shop Coastal Living Decor and bring the resort vibe into your home. From bedding and bath to wall art and decorative trays, shop everything for your home with a coastal inspired feel.