Happy Monday everyone! Who needs a little Motivation Monday to get the juices flowing for the week? I certainly do. Here are some things I like to remind myself when I need a little inspiration and pumping up for whatever task is before me. Motivation quotes can really lift my spirits, get me grounded and keep me focused. I have two pieces of advice this week. First, be ALL in. Whatever it is that you are doing, be ALL in. Secondly, once you have accomplished your goal, take time to appreciate it before always chasing after the next big thing. Allow yourself a pat on the back. It feels good.
Motivation Monday Quotes
“Wherever you are, be all in.” I preach this to myself almost daily.
In an interview on The Southern C I was asked, “What is the biggest piece of advice you would give someone starting a new business?”
The advice I’d give to my younger self is, “Finding joy is pretty hard to do if you are always chasing after the next big thing without appreciating where you are in the present”. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a true believer in setting goals and pursuing my dreams. I have now learned to appreciate where I am in the present. I have learned to appreciate the work I have done in the past to get myself to this point.
This “Be Inspired” framed watercolor print is now available in 4 different sizes with a crisp white frame!
Motivation Monday + Popular Posts This Month
- More Blue and Yellow love! Shop my picks for spring on Blue and Yellow Color Crush. Take a peek at some in image below.
- Spring Fever + Draper James: I’ve got a bad case of Spring fever probably because I just returned from the fabulous Sea Island Resort in Georgia where the sun was shining and the temperatures were in the 70’s. It was a sneak peek into Spring and let me tell you, I’m ready. I attended the Southern C Summit, a 3 day conference tailored to offer a community of passionate entrepreneurs, creatives and business owners an opportunity to connect and collaborate amongst top names in media, branding and blogging.
- 10 Springy New Arrivals with a Resort Vibe: Springy new arrivals are here! With caribbean vacations on the brain and everyone ready for warmer weather, I’m loving the new resort inspired arrivals. From cool sunnies and half moon clutches, to bright and colorful sweaters, here are some of my favorites.
- Resort Inspired Decor: I’m super excited about the new Inspire Daily Collection including resort inspired decor in a refreshing green and white leaf pattern. I named this new watercolor design Inspire Daily. It makes me feel hopeful and happy, the same kind of feeling I get when I’m rested and on vacation in the tropics.
- More resort inspired decor you may like is the Caribbean Time Collection, one of our best sellers, will transport you to white sandy beaches and ocean breezes. Included in this tropical collection is beachy bedding and throw pillows, cool shower curtains, coastal wall art and more.
- Shop the Coastal Living Inspired Collection for coastal bedding and decor and wake up refreshed!