Inspired by the colors of the sun and sea, the blue and yellow color combo is catching my attention this Spring. The new arrivals for the season in fashion and home are fresh, bright and modern. Coastal blues and sunny yellows are everywhere and I’m happy about it. Shop my favorite picks by clicking on the icons below. The Bungalow 5 Chloe mirror is on my wish list for our newly decorated blue and white family room and don’t you love the watery feel of the Bradburn Home chevron lamp as well as the azure blue beach lamp. One more thing, you can never go wrong with Tibi, and these yellow wide leg cropped pants are everything.
Blue and Yellow Color Crush
Blue and Yellow Color + Popular Posts This Month
- Spring Fever + Draper James: I’ve got a bad case of Spring fever probably because I just returned from the fabulous Sea Island Resort in Georgia where the sun was shining and the temperatures were in the 70’s. It was a sneak peek into Spring and let me tell you, I’m ready. I attended the Southern C Summit, a 3 day conference tailored to offer a community of passionate entrepreneurs, creatives and business owners an opportunity to connect and collaborate amongst top names in media, branding and blogging.
- 10 Springy New Arrivals with a Resort Vibe: Springy new arrivals are here! With caribbean vacations on the brain and everyone ready for warmer weather, I’m loving the new resort inspired arrivals. From cool sunnies and half moon clutches, to bright and colorful sweaters, here are some of my favorites.
- Resort Inspired Decor: I’m super excited about the new Inspire Daily Collection including resort inspired decor in a refreshing green and white leaf pattern. I named this new watercolor design Inspire Daily. It makes me feel hopeful and happy, the same kind of feeling I get when I’m rested and on vacation in the tropics.
- More resort inspired decor you may like is the Caribbean Time Collection, one of our best sellers, will transport you to white sandy beaches and ocean breezes. Included in this tropical collection is beachy bedding and throw pillows, cool shower curtains, coastal wall art and more.
- Shop the Coastal Living Inspired Collection for coastal bedding and decor and wake up refreshed!
- 10 Things I’m Loving Right Now: Who’s excited for the new year? It’s going to be great. I love a new beginning filled with opportunities to start fresh, renew and reach for those goals. Here are 10 things I’m loving right now to head into the new year with a positive vibe.
- Shop Coastal Living Decor and bring the resort vibe into your home. From bedding and bath to wall art and decorative trays, shop everything for your home with a coastal inspired feel.
- Please show us your stuff! Snap a pic and tag #lauratrevey @lauratrevey to be featured.
Laura Trevey spreads her artistic expertise to bring her happy and vibrant watercolor designs to life in a variety of ways – including consumer products and online content.