I’ve got a bad case of Spring fever probably because I just returned from the fabulous Sea Island Resort in Georgia where the sun was shining and the temperatures were in the 70’s. It was a sneak peek into Spring and let me tell you, I’m ready. I attended the Southern C Summit, a 3 day conference tailored to offer a community of passionate entrepreneurs, creatives and business owners an opportunity to connect and collaborate amongst top names in media, branding and blogging. I was thrilled to meet some of the most energetic and passionate women business owners from New York to Florida. The amazing line up of speakers including Elizabeth Mayhew, Brand Editor of Draper James, came to teach and inspire. And they did just that. Thank you to the co-founders, Cheri Leavy and Whitney Long for creating this wonderful community of women who are eager to connect, learn and support each other. I’m so grateful to be a part.
Spring Fever Draper James
Of course attending an event like this, you want to bring your A game and that includes a shopping spree before the rode trip down to Georgia. Here are some of my favorite things for this Spring season including this oh so adorable Draper James dress.
What I’m wearing:
Click on Links to Shop: Lace Sweater Dress Draper James // Carrson Sandal Steve Madden // Tassiana Hoop Earrings Baublebar // Tortoiseshell Print Sunglasses Loft // Sparkle Beaded Stretch Bracelet Loft // Leo Envelope Clutch Rebecca Minkoff
Shop The Post – What I’m Wearing
** location: Sea Island Georgia
** photography for lauratrevey.com : laura angela photography
Snapshots of Sea Island Resort + Southern C Summit
Here are some pics I took walking around this beautiful resort during the Southern C Summit.
Popular Posts This Month
- 10 Springy New Arrivals with a Resort Vibe: Springy new arrivals are here! With caribbean vacations on the brain and everyone ready for warmer weather, I’m loving the new resort inspired arrivals. From cool sunnies and half moon clutches, to bright and colorful sweaters, here are some of my favorites.
- Resort Inspired Decor: I’m super excited about the new Inspire Daily Collection including resort inspired decor in a refreshing green and white leaf pattern. I named this new watercolor design Inspire Daily. It makes me feel hopeful and happy, the same kind of feeling I get when I’m rested and on vacation in the tropics.
- More resort inspired decor you may like is the Caribbean Time Collection, one of our best sellers, will transport you to white sandy beaches and ocean breezes. Included in this tropical collection is beachy bedding and throw pillows, cool shower curtains, coastal wall art and more.
- Shop the Coastal Living Inspired Collection for coastal bedding and decor and wake up refreshed!
- 10 Things I’m Loving Right Now: Who’s excited for the new year? It’s going to be great. I love a new beginning filled with opportunities to start fresh, renew and reach for those goals. Here are 10 things I’m loving right now to head into the new year with a positive vibe.
- Shop Coastal Living Decor and bring the resort vibe into your home. From bedding and bath to wall art and decorative trays, shop everything for your home with a coastal inspired feel.
- Please show us your stuff! Snap a pic and tag #lauratrevey @lauratrevey to be featured.