Hey guys! I’m super excited to be mentoring at The Southern C Summit in Sea Island this February. Held at the Sea Island Resort, the event is going to be spectacular. The Southern C Summit is “tailored to offer a community of passionate entrepreneurs, creatives and business owners an opportunity to connect and collaborate amongst top names in media, branding and blogging, The Summit has featured editors from Domino, Real Simple, Southern Living, Better Homes & Gardens, Hoffman Media, and Traditional Home among others.” I’m looking forward to connecting with old friends, creating new relationships and hopefully inspiring some along the way. Thank you to the fabulous Louise Pritchard for getting to know more about me and my journey as an entrepreneur and online influencer. Read the interview.
Each attendee at The Southern C Summit may be getting a coastal themed gift from me to take home with them! Will you be there? Be sure to let me know!
photography by Kim Frost
Popular Posts This Month
- 10 Springy New Arrivals with a Resort Vibe: Springy new arrivals are here! With caribbean vacations on the brain and everyone ready for warmer weather, I’m loving the new resort inspired arrivals. From cool sunnies and half moon clutches, to bright and colorful sweaters, here are some of my favorites.
- Resort Inspired Decor: I’m super excited about the new Inspire Daily Collection including resort inspired decor in a refreshing green and white leaf pattern. I named this new watercolor design Inspire Daily. It makes me feel hopeful and happy, the same kind of feeling I get when I’m rested and on vacation in the tropics.
- More resort inspired decor you may like is the Caribbean Time Collection, one of our best sellers, will transport you to white sandy beaches and ocean breezes. Included in this tropical collection is beachy bedding and throw pillows, cool shower curtains, coastal wall art and more.
- Shop the Coastal Living Inspired Collection for coastal bedding and decor and wake up refreshed!
- 10 Things I’m Loving Right Now: Who’s excited for the new year? It’s going to be great. I love a new beginning filled with opportunities to start fresh, renew and reach for those goals. Here are 10 things I’m loving right now to head into the new year with a positive vibe.
- Shop Coastal Living Decor and bring the resort vibe into your home. From bedding and bath to wall art and decorative trays, shop everything for your home with a coastal inspired feel.
- Shop the Blue Lace Agate Collection: From statement credenzas and modern desks to colorful comforters, pillows and shower curtains, feel the cool vibe of the new Blue Agate home decor line. Shop now. Free shipping on all orders today and every day.
- Please show us your stuff! Snap a pic and tag #lauratrevey @lauratrevey to be featured.