Shop comforters for every style. From coastal to bohemian to traditional, there’s a comforter to match your mood. Available in sizes from TwinXL to King starting at $149.00. Click on each comforter image to shop.
Comforters for Every Style
Shop all bedding. We’ve got you covered with duvet covers, lightweight comforters and even the coziest sherpa throws for extra comfiness. Featured above are the Sea Coral and Floral Frenzy comforters. See below for some more popular favorites including the NEW pink and orange PINK AGATE collection.
Original watercolor artist, Laura Trevey, transforms her vibrant, happy art pieces into products that are to be used and consumed every day as a means to make life a little brighter, bolder and more beautiful. #TheArtofEveryDay
The Caribbean Time watercolor design is an all time favorite for Coastal Living inspired bedrooms.
Popular Posts This Month:
- Shop all Nautical Decor and Bedding here on lauratrevey.com
- 10 Things I’m Loving Right Now: Well, we just returned from an amazing trip to Boca Raton Florida and I can still hear the sounds of the waves crashing in my ears. Follow my story on Instagram. Being by the ocean brings me so much joy and happiness. I almost cannot even explain it. It’s that good. To go with my current coastal vibes, here are 10 things I’m loving right now.
- In the shop, I have added 16 new prints, all standard sizes to make framing a breeze. They are available in 4 different sizes to suit your space. Take a peek.
- Pink Poppies in Spring-Is-Here Hues: Introducing the Pink Poppies collection in Spring-is-here hues. Pale & bold pinks paired with shades of greenery and a touch of lavender awaken the senses. Whirling and twirling like the cool Spring air, footloose and fancy free. This design is available in most of my home decor categories including pillows, bedding, shower curtains, trays and more.
- Follow My Creative Process on Instagram: I’m finding Instagram to be one of my favorite social platforms to tell my story. It’s an easy way for me to show sneak peeks of my studio and the beginning stages of my next watercolor. Follow my creative process on Instagram to get to know more about me as an artist and how I weave that into my every day life. It’s a visual diary of sorts really. The Instagram stories are a fun addition to the platform as well. On the stories, I like to share those “on the spot” moments of my life. So follow along if you feel like doing so and leave a comment from time to time so I can get to know you as well.