Did you know that when the weather gets cooler, the foliage colors of flowering kale get brighter in the heart of the rosette? I love that vivid pink and purple color for Fall. Here are some ideas on how to add kale to your Fall arrangements to get that pop of color.
How to add Kale to your Fall Arrangements
Place cabbage and white pumpkins with other seasonal greenery in a long shallow vessel to create an earthy fall centerpiece. See more at HGTV.
Flowering cabbage will bring unexpected color to your fall displays. Pair it with more traditional fall items for a special twist. More on fabulous fall decor on BHG.
I’m loving these beautiful fall window boxes with flowering kale and creeping Jenny via Deborah silver and Co.
Interesting fact. As the weather cools down, the foliage colours of flowering kale get brighter in the heart of the rosette. via Terrassa
Popular Stories This Month:
- Autumn Porch Decorating Ideas: Deck out your porch for the Fall season! Here are some ideas.
- 10 Best Cardigans for Fall and Winter with ultra soft appeal that will make a cozy transition to cooler weather.
- 5 Fall Wardrobe Staples you need right now: Here are 5 Fall wardrobe staples you should invest in right now. Make an easy transition from early Fall to Winter with these essentials. Every year I take inventory of my closet to see what I have, and then shop staple pieces I know I want for the season. See below for what’s new and trending for Fall and Winter. Follow me on the LikeToKnow:It app for daily updates.
- ALL ABOUT BLUE: 10 things I’m loving right now as we head into Fall and Winter.
- SHOP our 20% off sale including the new cactus cool bedding set. No code needed, enjoy!
- Shop Etsy Fall Wreaths: I have rounded up some best sellers.
Laura Trevey spreads her artistic expertise to bring her happy and vibrant watercolor designs to life in a variety of ways – including consumer products and online content.