Now that our white kitchen is almost complete, I need to add a little color with my table settings and decor. Indigo is my new favorite Fall color! I just went wild in Crate and Barrel with their “Once in a Blue Room” indigo home decor. I have to share my table setting with you. From the awesome baltic dinnerware to the artsy indigo blue batik plates, the rich color really stands out and makes a statement around the table. Get the look with the shopping links below.
Indigo Favorite Fall Color – Get The Look
More Home Inspiration:
- Coziest Sherpa Throw Blankets ever!
- How about this new OVERSIZED wall art?
- New framed wall art in the shop!
- Cozy Autumn Inspiration: Here are the TOP posts to get you in the mood for Autumn days.
- Fall Color Trend: The latest Fall color trend has emerged out of the blue and it’s one of my all time favorites. The classic blue color is making waves in rich hues of indigo and navy with coordinating grays and off-whites. Get the list.
- DIY Indoor Succulent Garden: 3 reasons to make your own this weekend.
- Bachelor Pad to Newlywed Home: Married just last year, Anne Stewart has been a busy bee transforming Brian’s bachelor pad into a stylish and comfortable home for two. It’s no surprise that I absolutely love her decorating style.
- Gray Rugs: I’m on the hunt for gray rugs. We are going neutral in the kitchen, family room and living room. I’m searching for those soothing gray tones with a modern geometric design or sophisticated and subtle pattern. Here are my faves.
- 10 Best Home Tours: Here are our 10 best home tours to inspire. Each unique and different, these home tours offer you decorating ideas with shopping links for you to get the look in your own home. Take a peek and enjoy.
The NEW Fall and Holiday iPhone7 case Collection
Featuring the Floral Crown in Indigo
photography for lauratrevey.com by Kim Frost