By now, you may be sick and tired of the cold weather like I am. It’s hard for me to get excited to walk our dog Sophie when it’s sleeting, ugh! I’m looking forward sandal wearing sunny days, brighter spaces with fresh bright blooms and enjoying the outside! Here are 5 ways to jump into Spring. Who’s with me?
1. Perk up your front door with a Spring wreath: Click through for a round-up of some beautiful Spring wreaths including adorable ones for Easter.
2. Brighten up your kitchen counter with this easy “Spring in a Jar“.
3. Spruce up your space with a pop of color. Bright Tulips throw pillow.
4. SHOP colorful outdoor throw pillows to celebrate the Spring season!
5. Give Your Bedroom A Colorful Refresh
Jump Into Spring with a Refresh
- Shop our In Your Dreams collection for watery blues and a splash of pink. You’ll never want to leave your dreamy bedroom again with our duvet bedding set or comforter and coordinating products.
- Our Inspire Daily collection will wake you up feeling energized and ready to meet the day! From shower curtains and bedding to colorful wall art. Shop now.
- Shop our Blue Lace Agate collection for that cool modern vibe you’re looking for. Pop our oversized art print in a frame of your choice for an instant focal point in your room.