Only two more days left of the year, can you believe it? Wow, what a great year. Now, it’s time to celebrate the past and look ahead into the new year. I put together a collection of the best DIY New Year’s Eve decorations to try. With glitter and gold to glam up the night, check out the list and have a Happy New Year’s Eve! Cheers to a creative and healthy year ahead.
If you want, follow our New Years Eve board to get the latest!
Popular Posts This Month
- Shop the Coastal Living Inspired Collection for coastal bedding and decor and wake up refreshed!
- 10 Things I’m Loving Right Now: Who’s excited for the new year? It’s going to be great. I love a new beginning filled with opportunities to start fresh, renew and reach for those goals. Here are 10 things I’m loving right now to head into the new year with a positive vibe.
- Celebrating over 4000 sales on Etsy with a 40% off sale! Yes, take 40% off your entire order on Etsy with coupon code: CELEBRATE. I have listed our best sellers of the year below including some new arrivals. I have also added back the $10 watercolor 9″x12″ prints, so be sure to view those as well. And as always, you never pay shipping. Free Shipping for every order, every day.
- How to feel fulfilled and find joy: How to feel fulfilled. This is what we are all searching for, but are we looking in the right places? How about exactly where we are right now? The advice I’d give to my younger self is, “Finding joy is pretty hard to do if you are always chasing after the next big thing without appreciating where you are in the present.”
- Please show us your stuff! Snap a pic and tag #lauratrevey @lauratrevey to be featured.