Just picked up some cabbage to add to my Fall urns on the front porch. I love the blue/green and vibrant purple colors. They add a punch to my existing and somewhat tired container gardens. For Fall window boxes and centerpiece ideas, pair cabbage and ornamental kale together with white pumpkins and other seasonal greens. Get inspired by these ideas below.
Flowering Cabbage for Fall
Place cabbage and white pumpkins with other seasonal greenery in a long shallow vessel to create an earthy fall centerpiece. See more at HGTV.
Flowering cabbage will bring unexpected color to your fall displays. Pair it with more traditional fall items for a special twist. More on fabulous fall decor on BHG.
I’m loving these beautiful fall window boxes with flowering kale and creeping Jenny via Deborah silver and Co.
Flowering Cabbage For Fall
Interesting fact. As the weather cools down, the foliage colours of flowering kale get brighter in the heart of the rosette.
Popular Stories This Month:
- Autumn Porch Decorating Ideas: Deck out your porch for the Fall season! Here are some ideas.
- 5 Fall Wardrobe Staples you need right now: Here are 5 Fall wardrobe staples you should invest in right now. Make an easy transition from early Fall to Winter with these essentials. Every year I take inventory of my closet to see what I have, and then shop staple pieces I know I want for the season. See below for what’s new and trending for Fall and Winter. Follow me on the LikeToKnow:It app for daily updates.
- ALL ABOUT BLUE: 10 things I’m loving right now as we head into Fall and Winter.
- SHOP our 20% off sale including the new cactus cool bedding set. No code needed, enjoy!
- Shop Etsy Fall Wreaths: I have rounded up some best sellers.
Laura Trevey spreads her artistic expertise to bring her happy and vibrant watercolor designs to life in a variety of ways – including consumer products and online content.