Just picked up some cabbage to add to my Fall urns on the front porch. I love the blue/green and vibrant purple colors. They add a punch to my existing and somewhat tired container gardens. For Fall window boxes and centerpiece ideas, pair cabbage and ornamental kale together with white pumpkins and other seasonal greens. Get inspired by these ideas below.
Flowering Cabbage for Fall
Place cabbage and white pumpkins with other seasonal greenery in a long shallow vessel to create an earthy fall centerpiece. See more at HGTV.
Flowering cabbage will bring unexpected color to your fall displays. Pair it with more traditional fall items for a special twist. More on fabulous fall decor on BHG.
I’m loving these beautiful fall window boxes with flowering kale and creeping Jenny via Deborah silver and Co.
Interesting fact. As the weather cools down, the foliage colours of flowering kale get brighter in the heart of the rosette. via Terrassa
Time To Get Cozy!
In the mood? More Fall Favorites:
- Into The BLUE: 10 Things I’m Loving Right now!
- 8 Fall Centerpiece Ideas.
- Autumn porch decorating ideas.
- Wild rice with apples, rosemary and pecans – get the recipe.
- 6 ways to enjoy your porch into Fall.
- Fall planters and gardening tips.
- Visit our Autumn Pinterest page for more inspiration.
Fall Colors For Your Home – Get Cozy