Hope you are enjoying the weekend! I will be announcing the candidate for the Lowe’s Holiday makeover in the beginning of the week. I absolutely loved reading all of your submissions. Thanks so much for taking the time to submit! As for now, here’s the 2nd October weekend roundup with highlights from the week and some Autumn faves around the web.
Highlights from the week:
- 7 stunning Thanksgiving table settings
- Jewel Tones for Fall Just because the Fall and Winter months are ahead, that doesn’t mean your color choices can only consist of black and grey. For Fall I am loving the rich and bold jewel tone colors!
- Top 100 duvet covers of 2015, check out the list!
- The perfect Fall coat. Shop the collection.
and some more…
- What’s your story? I ran across this incredibly inspiring story about storytelling that is worth your 4 minutes of time. Listening to Rachel Shechtman, founder of Story, may just be the most inspiring moment of your day.
- Falling for florals: Here are some jewel tone new arrivals to make a statement in your wardrobe and home.
- Autumn porch decorating ideas: Welcome October! Here are some Autumn porch decorating ideas straight from my friend, Laura Wilkinson. She knows how to celebrate the season and get into the mood for Fall! From pumpkin topiaries and leaf garland to a beautiful Fall wreath embellished with mini pumpkins and gourds, give your front porch style with these super easy ideas.
- Join me on Instagram @lauratrevey.
- Prep your porch for Fall!
View all Weekend Roundup posts !
image: colors of pumpkins – 100 Layer Cake