Hope you are enjoying the weekend! Here’s the 1st October weekend roundup with highlights from the week and some faves around the web.
Highlights from the week:
- What’s your story? I ran across this incredibly inspiring story about storytelling that is worth your 4 minutes of time. Listening to Rachel Shechtman, founder of Story, may just be the most inspiring moment of your day.
- Falling for florals: Here are some jewel tone new arrivals to make a statement in your wardrobe and home.
- Autumn porch decorating ideas: Welcome October! Here are some Autumn porch decorating ideas straight from my friend, Laura Wilkinson. She knows how to celebrate the season and get into the mood for Fall! From pumpkin topiaries and leaf garland to a beautiful Fall wreath embellished with mini pumpkins and gourds, give your front porch style with these super easy ideas.
and some more…
- Cool shower curtains: Need to give your bath a pop of color? Here are some cool shower curtains that will liven up your space.
- Eddie Ross Modern Mix: It’s not just a pretty book. It’s full of hands on ideas to apply to your own entertaining style!
- 8 Fall Centerpiece Ideas
- 25 colorful throw pillows new to Wayfair!
- 5 ways to spice up your weekend!
- Join me on Instagram @lauratrevey.
- Prep your porch for Fall!
image: autumn colors watercolor