Today was very exciting. The city of Richmond is hosting the UCI Road World Championship, and we watched the women’s elite race today on the historic Monument Avenue. It’s awesome to feel so much energy in the city. Click here to watch the live feed and follow the hashtag #Richmond2015 on all social platforms to check out the events. Here’s a snapshot of what we saw today.
Hope you are enjoying the weekend! Here’s the weekend roundup with highlights from the week and some faves around the web. Also, hop on over to Design Chic where I’m sharing what’s on trend: Jewel Tones.
Highlights from the week and around the web:
- Cool shower curtains
- Eddie Ross Modern Mix
- 8 Fall Centerpiece Ideas
- 25 colorful throw pillows new to Wayfair!
- 5 ways to spice up your weekend!
- Join me on Instagram @lauratrevey.
and some more…
- 7 layer dip in a cup: Are you ready for some football? After years of tailgating, I know the crowd pleasers, at least with my group. Pick up food. Plain and simple. This 7 layer dip in a cup is perfect in individual servings. The best part is the clean up, or lack of.
- Rolling out new designs on Deny! New season, new designs! I’m rolling out new designs on Deny today. Take a peek at the new collections.
- BHG Stylemaker Event: See behind the scenes action of the day’s awesome panel discussions, hands on workshops and fun roof top party with a very special honored guest!
- 5 takeaways from the BHG Stylemaker Event that apply to all of us, no matter what our passion is.
- Prep your porch for Fall!
and around the web…
- 7 myths about sleep that are totally B.S.
- Real life 101: They should have taught these courses in college.
- 11 National Coffee Day Deals! September 29th is National Coffee Day.
- Fall porch decor farmhouse style.
View all Weekend Roundup posts on Bright Bold and Beautiful!