Are you ready for some football? After years of tailgating, I know the crowd pleasers, at least with my group. Pick up food. Plain and simple. This 7 layer dip in a cup is perfect in individual servings. The best part is the clean up, or lack of. You don’t have that pan to clean. Just throw each cup in the trash. It’s a score all the way around. Get the recipe and enjoy.
7 Layer Dip In A Cup
Ingredients and Instructions: Layer the following ingredients in clear Solo cups. Make as many individual servings as needed. Don’t underestimate your crowd. Everyone will want one. Fill Solo square plates for extra tostitos chips for dipping. Ready to serve.
tostitos chips for dipping
In the mood? More Fall Favorites:
- 12 Fall Craft Ideas for the home
- Easy apple cider recipe to make this season.
- Wild rice with apples, rosemary and pecans – get the recipe.
- 6 ways to enjoy your porch into Fall.
- Fall planters and gardening tips.
- Visit our Autumn Pinterest page for more inspiration.
** photos and styling by me