Hope you are enjoying the long weekend! Here’s the Labor Day weekend roundup with highlights from the week and some faves around the web.
Highlights from the week and around the web:
- Easy Apple Cider Recipe: This cider is delicious if I do say so myself, and my whole house is filled with scents of cinnamon, nutmeg and sweet oranges. The recipe is below if you want to make it yourself.
- Filene’s Basement relaunching online: Have you heard? The coveted Filene’s Basement will be relaunching the brand with a new e-commerce website. This is so huge!
- DIY Pink pinecone tee: Since receiving my Sprout by HP in the beginning of the year, I have used it in so many ways. The possibilites are endless really. And now with the Sprout 3D scanner, I am taking on new creative projects like this one!
- Terrain Fall preview picks!
- 7 things you should know about tipping when you travel.
- Fabulous floor lamps.
- 7 techniques for boosting your confidence.
- 6 ways to add color to your kitchen.
- Freezer meal recipes to keep!
- Game-changing makeup tips for ladies who wear glasses.
- 7 beautiful early Fall decorating ideas.
and some more…
- Inspired by the Sea – Minted art prints.
- 12 plus DIY craft ideas for Fall: Bring on the Autumn leaves, pinecones, pumpkins and gourds! And don’t forget about candy corns.
- Birthday gift ideas for her. I’m headed to a birthday celebration dinner tonight, and the invite says no gifts. Well, that’s crazy. Of course I’m bringing a gift, and I’m bringing a gift for the hostess too.
- This time of year can send me into a tailspin with all the forms, appointments and other “to-do” lists associated with back to school. Get organized with a brand new colorful agenda.
- That 70’s show style! The leather fringe bags, peasant tops, polyester bell bottoms and platform heels. I love it all.
View all Weekend Roundup posts on Bright Bold and Beautiful!
image: farmhouse kitchen