Today was all about getting organized. I am officially prepared for the school year to begin. I’ve filled out all of the forms for each kid, paid my fees and bought the spirit wear. I have cleaned out my office drawers, and purged a lot of stuff I didn’t even know I still had. I threw away all the pens that didn’t work, and replaced my ink cartridges in the printer. Whew, that feels so good. What have you been up to this weekend? Here are some links from the week and some faves around the web. Now I need to get outside and enjoy this beautiful “almost Fall” weekend!
Getting Organized + Weekend Roundup
Here are the highlights from the week on Bright Bold and Beautiful and around the web.
- Inspired by the Sea – Minted art prints.
- 12 plus DIY craft ideas for Fall: Bring on the Autumn leaves, pinecones, pumpkins and gourds! And don’t forget about candy corns.
- Birthday gift ideas for her. I’m headed to a birthday celebration dinner tonight, and the invite says no gifts. Well, that’s crazy. Of course I’m bringing a gift, and I’m bringing a gift for the hostess too.
- This time of year can send me into a tailspin with all the forms, appointments and other “to-do” lists associated with back to school. Get organized with a brand new colorful agenda.
- That 70’s show style! The leather fringe bags, peasant tops, polyester bell bottoms and platform heels. I love it all.
and some more…
- Sinfully delicious chocolate chip pumpkin muffins. Get the recipe!
- Spicy whole roasted cauliflower. Forget florets. Roast the whole damn cauliflower.
- Think beyond tulips. Check out these extraordinary Fall bulbs you need to grow.
- Get inspired by these Fall decorating ideas and Autumn colors.
- Pretty in Pumpkin…
- More getting organized posts to peruse right here!
View all Weekend Roundup posts on Bright Bold and Beautiful!
image: my new minted art