It’s time for the weekend roundup 64, so here we go with the highlights from the week. I’ve also included more pics from today’s excursion on Grand Cayman Island. Thank you to Red Sail Sports for an amazing day on the Catamaran to Stingray City and Rum Point. I’ve never seen such clear blue green water. It’s truly a dream vacation, with lots of action and things to do. Ahh, I love Summer vacations.
Weekend Roundup 64
- 4 Ways To Make festival season Floral Crowns. Click through for instructions.
- 10 Things I’m Loving for Summer: Who’s excited for Summer? I’m ready for weekend getaways, family vacations and brighter happy colors. In addition to being an artist and designer selling my own brand products (currently all 20% off with code: Happy) I frequently recommend products that I’m currently loving for the season. Here are 10 things I’m loving for Summer.
- 10 One Piece Swimsuits : I have rounded up 10 one piece swimsuits that keep you covered, as well as some of my favorite cover-ups of the season. No one wants sunburn, so cover up!
- Boca Raton Living: Now that you’ve picked out your designer swimwear, you need a sunny beach. As you know, Boca Raton is our favorite vacation spot. We’ve been coming here for almost 25 years now. (We were here on our honeymoon 24 years ago this month, and we’ve visited every year since!) Our views overlook the ocean and Lake Boca including the spectacular Boca Raton Resort. Click thru for snapshots of this trip including some of our favorite things. I’m happiest when I’m by the ocean and this is the sweet spot.
and some more:
- Jenny Andrews Home Tour: Jenny is inspired by water and light, and her bright and coastal color palette in each room is a reflection of these. You will also notice many mirrored surfaces throughout her home which reflect the light and bounce the colors around each room.
- Light and Bright Home Office: Inspired by Jenny’s love for water and coastal style, this soothing paint color, Farrow and Ball Arctic Sea, brings peace and tranquility to her sunroom / home office.
- Jenny Andrews Backyard Garden: If you saw Jenny’s home tour, and want more, check out her beautiful backyard garden and pool. After a long day, I certainly would like to relax by the pool, have a seat on the hanging bed swing, and gaze at the beautiful summer blooms.