Create more space in your kitchen with these clever accessories. If you need a little help with pantry organization or if you are looking for food storage solutions, here are some ideas to get you started in the right direction.
8 Kitchen Space Savers
1. Store fresh fruits and vegetables in stackable containers to save space in your refrigerator. These also have a vent system to extend the life of your produce.
2. Keep dry foods with this best seller Rubbermaid food storage set to save space and give order to your pantry. The clear containers also make it easy to see what you have.
3. Pots and pans take up so much room! I love a cookware organizer that also gives a separate place for tops.
4. No place for your lids? This cabinet door lid rack saves space in cabinets and pantries by utilizing unused space behind doors.
5. Calling all coffee drinkers. Use a tall carousel K-cup holder. Keep on the counter near your coffee machine.
6. No cabinet room? No problem. Store your pots and pans up above on a wall mount pot rack to save space for other kitchen essentials.
7. Keep your spice organized and all in one place. A spice rack will make it easy for you to find what you need in a pinch!
8. Create an organized pantry and stack your soups with a can rack organizer. It saves so much room on your shelves! This one holds up to 36 cans.
** image: cookware organizer