Happy Friday everyone! The Christmas party season is in full swing. So, I thought I would show you a sneak peek at Molly Gorman’s holiday home tour, coming up Monday. Her sun room is transformed into the Girl’s Night Out room. It’s merry and bright with the most adorable holiday decorations and stocked bar, of course. If you’re entertaining this weekend, here are some inspiring photos to give you a few extra tips to make your soiree memorable. Cheers!
Holiday Entertaining Ideas – Bar Styling
Make your guests not only feel welcome, but glad they didn’t miss the party of the season! It’s all in the details. Here are some things to remember when styling your bar, and setting the mood.
- Place your bar in the same room where you want your guests to gather.
- Place spirits and mixers on a festive tray.
- Don’t forget colorful cocktail napkins! There are some really cute ones out there.
- Add sparkling holiday decor, but don’t over do it. A couple of ornaments and a mini tree will do the trick. Check out Molly’s tree ornaments, love it!
- Be sure you have comfortable seating with holiday throw pillows.
- Have a pitcher of cold water, and some non-alcoholic sips for your DD’s.
- Have and ice bucket filled, and plenty of ice in the kitchen for back up.
- Make a fun playlist, and have music playing as guests arrive.
- Most importantly, have everything set up ahead of time, in order to enjoy the party yourself.