It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! I pulled out the decorations from storage today. There is one small problem with that. Ask my family. Once I get started, I want the ornaments on the tree, the lights in the windows, the wreath on the door and the mantel decorated all at once. I really do need to learn the art of patience. Oh well, we will save that for another time. In addition to my holiday decorations I’ve saved over the years, I also have a few favorite things I like to make new each year like my mini boxwood wreaths. What do you like to make? Here are top 5 DIY Christmas decorations I found on Pinterest this week to give you some inspiration and new bright ideas for your home.
DIY Christmas Decorations | Top 5 Pinterest Picks
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Search ALL Christmas posts for more creative ideas.
- Turquoise and Gold Christmas: This color scheme is just dreamy.
- Natural Outdoor Christmas Decorations: How do you decorate your front door? If you like to use natural outdoor Christmas decorations, two front entrances (from our many holiday home tours) come to mind. Be sure to click through to view the stunning indoor holiday decorations as well.
- THIS is how to make your holiday decorations shine!
- Christmas Kitchen Decorating: I went with all white poinsettias and touches of gold to keep it fresh and bright.
- Holiday Kitchen Window: Isn’t this the sweetest holiday kitchen window you’ve ever seen? Get the look!