It’s beginning to look a lot like the holidays! Are you planning any festive parties this season? If so, I have rounded up a few of my favorite holiday cocktails for you to try. These are all sure to get the party started!
8 Holiday Cocktails To Get Your Party Started!
1. This Holiday Spritz from Ashley Rodriguez’s cookbook, Let’s Stay In: More Than 120 Recipes to Nourish the People You Love, is made with Jardesca, a grape spirit infused with botanicals.
2. Don’t these fresh cranberry ginger vanilla margaritas sound divine? Delish!
3. It wouldn’t be Christmas without a little Christmas Sangria. Am I right? Get the Recipe.
5. I’ve always wondered what the North Pole was like! Here it is, The North Pole.
6. I love these homemade holiday eggnog shooters from the Hostess with the Mostess!
7. Make this festive cranberry cocktail and be sure to add mint for holiday color!
- 10 Gifts Under $100
- 10 Things I’m Loving Right Now
- Tip Of The Day
- New! Framed Art Canvases
- Art Opening at Ellie Proctor Antiques
Shop Latest Watercolors!
Chicken Minis #6 Watercolor 8×10$94.00
Chicken Minis #5 Watercolor 8×10$94.00
Chicken Minis #4 Watercolor 8×10$94.00
Chicken Minis #1 Watercolor 8×10$94.00
Chicken Minis #2 Watercolor 8×10$94.00
Coming Home 10×10 Watercolor$95.00
Pop Of Red 10×10 Acrylic Collage$150.00
Woman In Blue Scarf 10×10 Acrylic Collage$150.00
All Dressed Up 10×10 Acrylic$150.00