It’s beginning to look a lot like the holidays! Are you planning any festive parties this season? If so, I have rounded up a few of my favorite holiday cocktails for you to try. These are all sure to get the party started!
8 Holiday Cocktails To Get Your Party Started!
1. This Holiday Spritz from Ashley Rodriguez’s cookbook, Let’s Stay In: More Than 120 Recipes to Nourish the People You Love, is made with Jardesca, a grape spirit infused with botanicals.
2. Don’t these fresh cranberry ginger vanilla margaritas sound divine? Delish!
3. It wouldn’t be Christmas without a little Christmas Sangria. Am I right? Get the Recipe.
5. I’ve always wondered what the North Pole was like! Here it is, The North Pole.
6. I love these homemade holiday eggnog shooters from the Hostess with the Mostess!
7. Make this festive cranberry cocktail and be sure to add mint for holiday color!
- Tip Of The Day
- New! Framed Art Canvases
- Art Opening at Ellie Proctor Antiques
- 10 Ways I’m Falling For Fall
- Would You Like a Good Night’s Sleep?
Shop Latest Watercolors!
Holiday Feels Watercolor 11×15$195.00
Pretty In Pink Watercolor 11×15$195.00
Cotton Candy Skies Watercolor$450.00
Modern Royal Watercolor 11×15$195.00
Golden Hour Watercolor 11×15$195.00
Best Day Ever 11×15$195.00
Good For The Soul 11×15$195.00
September Song III Watercolor 11×15$195.00
September Song II Watercolor 11×15$195.00