It’s beginning to look a lot like the holidays! Are you planning any festive parties this season? If so, I have rounded up a few of my favorite holiday cocktails for you to try. These are all sure to get the party started!
8 Holiday Cocktails To Get Your Party Started!
1. This Holiday Spritz from Ashley Rodriguez’s cookbook, Let’s Stay In: More Than 120 Recipes to Nourish the People You Love, is made with Jardesca, a grape spirit infused with botanicals.
2. Don’t these fresh cranberry ginger vanilla margaritas sound divine? Delish!
3. It wouldn’t be Christmas without a little Christmas Sangria. Am I right? Get the Recipe.
5. I’ve always wondered what the North Pole was like! Here it is, The North Pole.
6. I love these homemade holiday eggnog shooters from the Hostess with the Mostess!
7. Make this festive cranberry cocktail and be sure to add mint for holiday color!
- Classic Blue Pantone Color Of The Year 2020
- 10 Perfect Pastel Pinks
- 10 Trend Forward Picks
- New Year New Art
- 10 Ways To 2020!