It’s beginning to look a lot like the holidays! Are you planning any festive parties this season? If so, I have rounded up a few of my favorite holiday cocktails for you to try. These are all sure to get the party started!
8 Holiday Cocktails To Get Your Party Started!
1. This Holiday Spritz from Ashley Rodriguez’s cookbook, Let’s Stay In: More Than 120 Recipes to Nourish the People You Love, is made with Jardesca, a grape spirit infused with botanicals.
2. Don’t these fresh cranberry ginger vanilla margaritas sound divine? Delish!
3. It wouldn’t be Christmas without a little Christmas Sangria. Am I right? Get the Recipe.
5. I’ve always wondered what the North Pole was like! Here it is, The North Pole.
6. I love these homemade holiday eggnog shooters from the Hostess with the Mostess!
7. Make this festive cranberry cocktail and be sure to add mint for holiday color!
- New Coastal Art! Seascapes and Seashells
- New Collection! Blue As The Sea
- 10 Gifts Under $100
- 10 Things I’m Loving Right Now
- Tip Of The Day
Shop Latest Watercolors!
Pink/Orange Abstract Framed Watercolor$175.00
Blue and White Conch #3 Watercolor 11×14$125.00 – $135.00
Blue and White Conch #2 Watercolor 11×14$125.00 – $135.00
Blue and White Conch Watercolor with Mat 11×14$125.00 – $135.00
Pink Conch #2 Watercolor with Mat 11×14$125.00 – $135.00
Pink Conch Watercolor with Mat 11×14$135.00
Crushed Velvet Watercolor 11×14$195.00
Illuminating Watercolor 11×14$195.00
Citrus Splash III Watercolor 11×14$195.00