It’s beginning to look a lot like the holidays! Are you planning any festive parties this season? If so, I have rounded up a few of my favorite holiday cocktails for you to try. These are all sure to get the party started!
8 Holiday Cocktails To Get Your Party Started!
1. This Holiday Spritz from Ashley Rodriguez’s cookbook, Let’s Stay In: More Than 120 Recipes to Nourish the People You Love, is made with Jardesca, a grape spirit infused with botanicals.
2. Don’t these fresh cranberry ginger vanilla margaritas sound divine? Delish!
3. It wouldn’t be Christmas without a little Christmas Sangria. Am I right? Get the Recipe.
5. I’ve always wondered what the North Pole was like! Here it is, The North Pole.
6. I love these homemade holiday eggnog shooters from the Hostess with the Mostess!
7. Make this festive cranberry cocktail and be sure to add mint for holiday color!
- 10 Ways I’m Falling For Fall
- Would You Like a Good Night’s Sleep?
- 10 Things I’m Loving For Fall
- Shop Labor Day Sale!
- How Much Do You Love Coastal Art?
Shop Latest Watercolors!
The Tango Watercolor 11×15$195.00
September Song III Watercolor 11×15$195.00
September Song II Watercolor 11×15$195.00
September Song Watercolor 11×15$195.00
Do Not Disturb, I’m Busy Watercolor 11×15$195.00
Quiet Reflection Watercolor 11×15$195.00
Silver Linings Watercolor 22×22$350.00 – $675.00
Island Time Watercolor 11×15$195.00
Juxtaposed Watercolor 18×22$250.00