It’s beginning to look a lot like the holidays! Are you planning any festive parties this season? If so, I have rounded up a few of my favorite holiday cocktails for you to try. These are all sure to get the party started!
Gold Barware Accessories
Don’t Forget the Coasters!
8 Holiday Cocktails To Get Your Party Started!
1. If you are a coconut lover, try this number: Coconut Cream Martinis
2. Don’t these fresh cranberry ginger vanilla margaritas sound divine? Delish!
3. It wouldn’t be Christmas without a little Christmas Sangria. Am I right? Get the Recipe.
4. You can never go wrong with champagne. Classic and Sophisticated. Image via Style Me Pretty
5. I might not be able to wait until christmas to try this pomegranate rosemary spritzer, yum!
6. I’ve always wondered what the North Pole was like! Here it is, The North Pole.
7. I love these homemade holiday eggnog shooters from the Hostess with the Mostess!
8. Make this festive cranberry cocktail and be sure to add mint for holiday color!
Shop all rectangular trays for serving up your holiday spirits in style. Our XL size trays have handles for easy serving!
- Cozy up with the NEW Blue Agate design – Sherpa Throw Blanket! Great gifts.
- New Year’s Eve decorations – decorate your chandelier.
- A special Holiday Home Tour you don’t want to miss! Seriously, the best decorations ever.
- Holiday Decorations with Style! Get inspired by this home tour.
- Search all Christmas posts and Holiday Home Tours on lauratrevey.com
Don’t miss a thing – Subscribe today to get the latest delivered to your inbox.