Add a special touch this Autumn season with a thoughtful little hand stamped gift bag. Fill it with goodies. Follow these simple instructions to make your own.
DIY Fall Leaf Stamped Bags
Inspired by nature, these artsy gift bags can be used for so many things. Fill each bag with a delicious chocolate chip cookie, and make someone’s day.
What you need:
- small kraft paper bags
- leaf stamps
- watercolor paint and brush or stamp pads
- hole punch
- Mix your watercolor paint with a little bit of water in a small bowl.
- Using your watercolor paint and brush, cover the leaf stamp with paint and stamp it onto the paper bag.
- Punch a hold at the top of the bag and tie a bow with your desired ribbon
- Fill your gift bags with treats, goodies or a special note to someone. Happy Fall!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Search all DIY posts on lauratrevey.com for more inspiration.
- DIY Maps Letters Tutorial: Don’t discard those travel maps quite yet. Make these fun DIY Map Letters. The whole family can take part in this super easy Summer craft project.
- How to Make Floral Crowns. Are you wanting to channel your inner hippie self for festival season and learn how to make floral crowns? Here are 4 ways to rock floral crowns with Martha Stewart.
- Here’s a fun chalkboard paint DIY project: Make this keepsake with your favorite seashells.
- How To Make A Succulent Garden: Get the materials needed and video instructions.