Here are 8 Ways to throw the best Summer outdoor party, that your friends will be talking about until next Summer!
8 Ways to Throw The Best Summer Outdoor Party
1. Take your soiree from daylight to nighttime with white string lights, festive lanterns, and candles.
2. Pass refreshing pick up foods around on trays. Also, be sure to have plenty of napkins on hand as well.
3. Create a fun photo booth backdrop for your guests. Get creative and design one to coordinate with the theme of your soiree.
4. Keep the bugs away with mosquito repelling plants. It’s the perfect time to be outdoors until the mosquitos invade the party!
6. Have plenty of comfortable seating for your guests to mix and mingle.
7. Have an oyster bar!
8. Beat the heat and serve up some cherry mint spritzers.
Follow our Beautiful Outdoor Living Pinterest Board.
Don’t miss a thing – Subscribe today to get the latest delivered to your inbox.