10 Inspiring Quotes
from Women Entrepreneurs
1. “The more you adapt, the more interesting you are.” Martha Stewart
2. “In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.” Coco Chanel
3.“Technology is actually making it easier to be creative.” Brit Morin
4. “We don’t balance life, we juggle.” Joy Cho / Oh Joy!
5. “We need to get women to the point where they aren’t apologizing. It’s time to take ownership in our success.” Tory Burch
6. “Confident people have a way of carrying themselves that makes others more attracted to them.” Sophia Vergara
7. “You can’t please everyone.” Garance Dore
8.“When people interpret your design, take it as a compliment and move on.” Christiane Lemieux / Dwell Studio
9. “It’s all about evolving and being better tomorrow than you may have been today.” Gabrielle Blair / Design Mom
10. “I’ve always tried to stay true to my authentic self.” Katie Couric
More Inspiring Quotes You May Like:
- Greatest Showman Quotes to get you motivated.
- Motivation Monday: Inspiring quotes to start your week off on the right foot!
- Follow our Monday Inspiration Pinterest board for more quotes.
inspiring quotes | photography by laura trevey