This Fourth of July, shine the light on your get together by making these easy and festive Fourth of July votives. Make this DIY project yourself with just 4 materials, and a few simple steps.
Fourth of July Votives | Materials Needed
- mason jar
- food coloring
- votive candle
Fourth of July Votives | Instructions
- Start by pouring rice into 2 different bowls. Squeeze red food coloring into one bowl, and blue food coloring into the other. Mix until rice is completely coated. Let dry for at least 20 minutes.
- Pour a layer of red rice into the mason jar. Follow by a layer of plain rice and then top with the blue rice.
- Place your white votive candle on top of the blue rice and twist back and forth until the candle is pushed half way down into the rice mixture.
- Repeat and make as many as needed for your Fourth of July celebration.
Shop The Red White and Blue
Howdy Summer! Click on each product below to shop and let the vacations begin!
Popular This Month
- Shop new original watercolors, just added!
- CELEBRATE the FOURTH OF JULY in patriotic fashion.
- Shop the OUTDOOR PILLOWS SALE! Take 20% off your order.3 Reasons to Shop this beach house bedding.
- Looking for Etsy pillows? Shop our Etsy store for the same selection. And see where else you can shop Laura Trevey Designs. A quick search on Google will give you a start.
- Read more about Laura Trevey collections.