Today’s weekend roundup is all about everything Summer related. Summer is here and I could not be more excited. So let’s talk about outdoor entertaining and party ideas, favorite Summertime recipes, Fourth of July celebrations and decorations, fun DIY projects and home improvement tips. See below for the best of Summer and enjoy the season.
1. Wow your party guests with an oyster bar at your next outdoor soiree.
2. Try this seared scallops with lemon spinach pasta recipe. It’s delish!
3. Get inspired by these Fourth of July decorations and party ideas.
4. Try these backyard patio and party ideas for your next gathering.
5. Also see How to Make this Hydrangea Centerpiece.
6. Cool off with these Delicious Summer snack ideas that are gluten-free and made with whole ingredients.
7. Don’t be eaten alive outdoors. Learn about these mosquito repelling plants and place them around your porch. Say goodbye to bug spray.
8. Get some creative ideas for your backyard container gardens.
9. Watch this quick video and see How To Make a Succulent Garden in a few easy steps.