For today’s Monday Inspiration, I want to introduce you to Nataly Kogan. She is the co-founder of Happier, an incredible speaker with an inspirational story, and I am happy to have met her at Mom2Summit. Nataly immigrated to the US with her family when she was 13 years old and learned first hand that it’s possible to find small happy moments in even the most difficult of circumstances. A busy working mom always finding new ways to juggle, Nataly is on a mission to inspire millions of people to stop saying “I’ll be happy when…” and start saying “I’m happier now because..”
Nataly went on a scientific mission to figure out what makes people happy? For example, she found out that “Expressing gratitude has been shown to do more than improve your mood. People who write down a few positive things about their day are healthier, more energetic, less stressed and anxious, and get better sleep.” Learn more and get happier with Nataly Kogan.
Get Happier with Nataly Kogan
[Tweet “10 things you can do to be Happier”]
Find out more on Happier, but to start off, Nataly gives 10 things you can do to be Happier. I like these.
2. Go Outside
3. Be Generous
4. Record happy moments
5. Flex your talents
6. Try something new
7. Set Goals
8. Sleep More
9. Say Thank You
10. Give Hugs
I feel inspired and happier already! How about you? Have a super start to your week.
Monday Inspiration Quotes
- 5 Inspirational Quotes for 2014
- “I like flaws, I think they make things interesting.” We are all different, and thank goodness for that, right? Embrace your individuality and have a great start to your week.
- Did you know that gratitude can increase your happiness and decrease your stress? Search all Monday Inspiration and motivational quotes. Get inspired!
- Here are 5 Opportunities Quotes to inspire you.
- 20 cool quotes : Cool quotes can inspire you more than you know. I have compiled a list of 20 favorite motivational quotes and inspirational words to live by. I have so many favorites, and I am sure that I missed some, so be sure to check out the whole list here. Have a great week!
Are you on Google Plus? Let’s be friends. Join me on Bright Bold and Beautiful.