Let me tell you how easy it is to make creative watercolor Valentine Cards. So easy! I would much rather receive and give handmade cards for Valentine’s day, then purchase store bought ones. Wouldn’t you? You can make each card in just a few minutes. You can paint hearts or spell out the word LOVE.
Make Watercolor Valentine Cards
Here’s what you need:
- blank watercolor paper greeting cards
- watercolor paints
- paintbrush – select a waterclor flat brush for a clean edge
- bowl for mixing paint
- glass of water
- paper towels
Watercolor Valentine Cards Instructions:
- The key to watercolor is the freshness of each stroke.
- Take your brush and wet it with water. Then mix a good amount of paint on the brush.
- Start painting each letter on the card. Once you paint a stroke on the paper, do NOT go back over it.
- After each stroke, wet your brush with a little water and more paint. Spell out the letters L-O-V-E
- Let dry, and that’s it. Clean your brush with the water and let dry on the paper towels.
Shop Latest Watercolors!
Gin and Tonic Watercolor 5×7$95.00
Pink Bougainvillea Watercolor 8×10$150.00
Bougainvillea II Watercolor 5×7$95.00
Summer Sizzle VI Watercolor 5×7$85.00
Summer Sizzle V Watercolor 5×7$85.00
The Colony Hotel Watercolor 16×20$395.00
Summer Sizzle III Watercolor 5×7$95.00
Summer Sizzle II Watercolor 5×7$95.00
Ta-boo Restaurant Watercolor 16×20$395.00