Let me tell you how easy it is to make creative watercolor Valentine Cards. So easy! I would much rather receive and give handmade cards for Valentine’s day, then purchase store bought ones. Wouldn’t you? You can make each card in just a few minutes. You can paint hearts or spell out the word LOVE.
Make Watercolor Valentine Cards
Here’s what you need:
- blank watercolor paper greeting cards
- watercolor paints
- paintbrush – select a waterclor flat brush for a clean edge
- bowl for mixing paint
- glass of water
- paper towels
Watercolor Valentine Cards Instructions:
- The key to watercolor is the freshness of each stroke.
- Take your brush and wet it with water. Then mix a good amount of paint on the brush.
- Start painting each letter on the card. Once you paint a stroke on the paper, do NOT go back over it.
- After each stroke, wet your brush with a little water and more paint. Spell out the letters L-O-V-E
- Let dry, and that’s it. Clean your brush with the water and let dry on the paper towels.
Shop Latest Watercolors!
Low Country #5 Watercolor 8×10$125.00
Low Country Views 22×30$450.00
Low Country #3 Watercolor 6×10$125.00
Low Country #4 Watercolor 6×10$125.00
Low Country #2 Watercolor 8×10$125.00
Low Country #1 Watercolor 8×10$125.00
Heading Into Lake Boca Watercolor 22×28$450.00
Mardi Gras Gold II 8×10 Watercolor$125.00
Berry Wine 8×10 Watercolor$125.00