I’ve always loved the cute little Tic Tac boxes, with their easy open flip tops. Once you have finished all of your fresh mints, here is an easy way to repurpose Tic Tacs. Make a DIY bobby pin holder. Are you traveling anywhere soon? Pack this in your carry on bag. You never know when you will need a quick hair fix for those impromptu photo opps!
Tic Tac Hack
Tic Tac Hack – What You Need:
Tic Tac box
Tic Tac Hack – Instructions:
Decorate your Tic Tac box with colorful washi tape. Place your bobby pins inside for that quick hair fix. Whether you have long or short hair, there are always those moments where you need a bobby pin for those stubborn hair days. Am I right? The Tic Tac box shape is a perfect fit for bobby pins. And the flip top makes it so easy to grab one on the go.
Are you traveling anywhere soon? What else can you jazz up in your carry on? Tell us in the comments below.
Other DIY Projects
- Search ALL DIY Projects on lauratrevey.com.
- Framed Tiles: I love this DIY keepsake idea. It’s a sweet and sentimental idea that also adds character and interest to the room.
- Chalkboard Painted Herb Pots: Here is a super easy “get ready for Spring” DIY project, Chalkboard Painted Herb Pots, that is not only simple, but so fun. I am a tiny bit obsessed with chalkboard paint!
- Avocado Beauty Mask: For an easy DIY treatment, I tried this avocado beauty mask to add tons of moisture to my face. I applied it yesterday, and can not believe how soft my skin feels today.
- How To Make a Succulent Garden Tutorial: Make this sweet little garden in a few simple steps.
- How To Make a Lamp from a Vase: A step by step tutorial.