I know it’s crazy, in the midst of the holiday frenzy, but I am already getting organized for 2014. I like to head into each New Year with a fresh start, ready for new projects and campaigns. The first step is organizing my office. See below for my home office refresh thanks to See Jane Work at Office Depot. I’m in love with all of these coordinating desk accessories, decorative storage boxes, dry erase boards and more! Look how they match my mint green walls. I couldn’t be happier.
Home Office Refresh – Get the Look with See Jane Work®
View all See Jane Work® products exclusively at Office Depot and get organized for 2014.
Organizing tip: Write down your goals for 2014. Post them where you can see them daily as a constant reminder of where you want to go.
Shop See Jane Work® products exclusively at Office Depot. Products seen above are listed below:
1 Corkboard Panel Tan
2 Wall File, Connecting, Letter Size, White
3 Magnetic Dry-Erase Board, Blue Herringbone
4 Decorative Storage, Document Box, Blue
5 Decorative Storage, Card Box, White
6 Decorative Storage, Small Fabric Bin, Blue
Home Office Organizing Top posts
- Search all Organization posts on lauratrevey.com.
- Home Office Organizing with the help of Martha Stewart!
- Here are some fun pegboard ideas for your home office.
- Take a peek at this light and bright home office for inspiration.
- Try these 4 organizing tips for office supplies.
- Follow our Home Offices Pinterest Board.
This post is sponsored by Office Depot.