Today I am sharing festive Fall table setting ideas from Eddie Ross. How do you create a table setting to make your guests feel welcome, and also excited to sit down at the table for delicious food and conversation? Just because you are gathering in the dining rom, your party does not have to be stuffy. Eddie Ross gives great tips on how to make your table inviting and fun.
Fall Table Setting Ideas with Eddie Ross
One of the highlights of the Better Homes and Gardens workshop was getting Fall table setting tips from Eddie Ross, East Coast home design editor for BHG. You should see how excited he gets when he’s talking tablescapes. I mean really excited! He is truly inspiring, and a joy to be around.
- If you are using white china, it’s fun to add a pop of color with your tablecloth. You can also add a printed table runner on top of a single colored table cloth.
- Mix and match Vintage items with fresh modern pieces. Eddie is a master at this! “Thrifting” should be his middle name.
- Collect interesting table jewelry. Incorporate expected items like salt and pepper shakers with seasonal finds such as small pumpkins and leaves.
- Other table jewelry: candles, small candy dishes
- Get creative with handmade place cards. See below for a DIY glitter pine cone place card idea.
- Easy and simple centerpiece ideas: Place leaves and greenery of the season into pretty colored vases.
More Fall Table Setting Ideas
Get the look for your table: Check out my picks to accessorize your holiday table on Houzz.