Welcome August! There is still an entire month of Summer fun left to enjoy with family and friends. We all like to take advantage of Summer outdoor entertaining including family barbecues, neighborhood socials and intimate get togethers on the patio. And before we head into the holiday season and start chatting about Fall decorating ideas, here is one last re-cap of Summer party ideas and recipes, with a few tips to help you enjoy the month of August to the fullest. Here’s to Summer, cheers!
Summer Outdoor Entertaining Tips and Ideas
- Backyard Patio Party Ideas
- See how to create a beautiful yet simple Hydrangea centerpiece for your party.
- In addition to these, another great Tip for Summer Outdoor Entertaining is a Mosquito-Repelling Potagerie. It’s the perfect time to be outdoors until the mosquitos invade the party!
There are different kinds to choose from such as lemongrass, cascading geraniums and even catnip of all things. Incorporate a few of these plants in your garden to keep the bugs away.
- Illuminating Yellow Art Release
- New Coastal Art! Seascapes and Seashells
- New Collection! Blue As The Sea
- 10 Gifts Under $100
- 10 Things I’m Loving Right Now