In the Winter months, my skin gets incredibly dry. For an easy DIY treatment, I tried this avocado beauty mask to add tons of moisture to my face. I applied it yesterday, and can not believe how soft my skin feels today. If you would like to try the avocado mask for yourself, follow the simple steps below.
Avocado Beauty Mask | What You Need:
1/2 soft avocado
1/4 cup of honey
Avocado Beauty Mask | DIY Instructions
Mash the avocado.
Mix the honey into the mashed avocado.
Apply to skin.
Leave on for 10 minutes.
Avocado Face Mask Benefits:
- Avocados nourish your skin with vitamins and minerals such as zinc, vitamin A, and vitamin B.
- Avocado oil is a source of collagen which helps maintain your skin’s strength and elasticity.
- Avocado oil hydrates and softens your skin.
Shop Latest Watercolors!
Shop original art. Click on links below to shop the latest watercolors in my collection or view all original paintings. If you’d like to send as a gift to a friend, please add a personalized note (in notes at checkout) for me to include. All artwork ships in 2-3 business days. I offer Free Shipping and your original painting will arrive safely packaged on white foam core board in a plastic sleeve.
- Spring Floral Watercolor GIVEAWAY!
- 10 New and Noteworthy Sunkissed Arrivals
- 20% Off Spring Sale!
- 10 Things I’m Loving – Spring Greens and Blues
- Classic Blue Pantone Color Of The Year 2020