I am obsessed with colorful front doors and I am always changing my mind on which color I prefer best. What color is your front door? If you are getting ready for Spring cleaning, and sprucing up the exterior, you may consider a fresh coat of paint on your door. Here are 12 doors that caught my eye around Richmond. Get inspired by these yellow, blue, green, red and bright pink doors! Or if you like the more original colors, how about a teal or periwinkle color door? I will definitely post a follow up when the Spring flowers are in full bloom as well. I’ve paired each door color with coordinating outdoor pillows for your bench. SHOP all outdoor pillows to see entire selection – currently on sale with code: HAPPY}.
Colorful Front Doors
Popular This Month
- 10 One Piece Swimsuits : I have rounded up 10 one piece swimsuits that keep you covered, as well as some of my favorite cover-ups of the season. No one wants sunburn, so cover up!
- Boca Raton Living: Now that you’ve picked out your designer swimwear, you need a sunny beach. As you know, Boca Raton is our favorite vacation spot. We’ve been coming here for almost 25 years now. (We were here on our honeymoon 24 years ago this month, and we’ve visited every year since!) Our views overlook the ocean and Lake Boca including the spectacular Boca Raton Resort. Click thru for snapshots of this trip including some of our favorite things. I’m happiest when I’m by the ocean and this is the sweet spot.
- 10 Vacation Ready Favorites: These bright tropical vacation ready favorites are all about fun in the sun. Here are 10 favorite things I’m loving for Summer. Beach bound here I come. As you can see I am quite taken with the new Tory Burch prints and the woven raffia toucan tote is a must have. Bring on the color!
- Explore Charleston in the Spring: I love to explore Charleston in the Spring. There are so many fun things to do, places to eat and shopping galore!
- 10 things I’m Loving Right Now: Back by popular demand, here is the newest 10 Things I’m Loving Right Now post with new arrivals I personally want this Spring into Summer. Click through to shop. I’ve also added some new arrivals in swimwear and cover-ups below as well.