2012 was a great year for home tours on Bright Bold and Beautiful. From modern and chic in Boca Raton, Florida to stylish and elegant in Richmond, Virginia, each home inspired fabulous home decorating ideas and featured the latest home design trends. I am looking forward to many more coming up in 2013.
14 Home Tours | Best of 2012
1. Chris Shands: When it comes to decorating her home, Chris Shands knows classic design with a modern twist. Chris and her husband Tyler live in Richmond Virginia and they have three beautiful daughters. An artist herself, Chris has skillfully and successfully created a chic and stylish home with a comfortable and relaxed feel.
2. Dana Hennesey: A warm and inviting atmosphere that inspires creativity in every room.
3. Amy Ludwin: Once you step foot into Amy’s home, you feel “right at home”. Amy loves to entertain, so making her guests feel welcome is a top priority.
4. Boca Home Tour: Boca Raton, Florida home with 24 foot ceilings, an exquisite art collection and a dreamy backyard retreat with a pool set among a tropical paradise.
5. Rhoda Schneider: If you love and appreciate art, prepare to be amazed.
6. Boca Raton Home Tour: Neutral is definitely not boring. Step inside this luxurious Boca Raton home.
7. Anne Brasfield: Anne’s home looks like it’s straight out of the pages of House Beautiful magazine. She has an appreciation for art, color, style and craftsmanship from different cultures and she knows how to put it all together!
8. Audra Boardman : Her style is classic and timeless, yet comfortable for her busy family of five.
9. Mary Mason Wood : Mary has a keen eye for style and her home is comfortable and inviting with a little bit of glamour.
10. Paula Holm: Off of their bedroom is a delightful hideaway screened porch. This is my favorite spot.
11. Sonya Orlick : Enjoy these stylish and glamorous rooms. Every square inch is decorated to perfection.
12. Kirki Fuller: From festive felted pillows and garland to the most adorable arctic penguin display, entering Kirki’s home makes you feel welcome and happy.
13. Amy Clifton: The holiday decorations in the home of Amy and Steve Clifton rival any New York Macy’s window display or scene in a Norman Rockwell painting.
14. Terri Milikin: They live in Richmond, Virginia and together they have three beautiful children, Caroline, Christian and Carlson. Terri has exquisite taste and I am so thrilled to be able to share her classic style with European influence with you.