Entertaining and throwing a dinner party for Halloween can be a lot of fun. To give you some ideas, my friend, Lynley Cavanaugh and I put together a stylish Halloween table setting complete with a gargoyle statue as the centerpiece! Lynley’s elegant dining room was the perfect setting, and we had so much fun creating and decorating for the Fall season.
Get the Look: Stylish Halloween Table Setting ideas
- We used black place mats.
- We used a white table cloth and white napkins with black and white china.
- We scattered black leaves sprinkled with silver glitter around the table settings.
- For a Gothic look, we used different colored candles in silver candelabras. Be sure the candles are different heights.
- We added black beaded garland for shine and shimmer to the table.
- Don’t be afraid to decorate your chandelier. We added some beads and black feathers.
- Add a spooky or scary centerpiece. We love this gargoyle.
Related Halloween blog posts:
Pumpkin Topiaries for your Front Entrance.