For today’s Easy DIY projects, we have these fabulous painted Terracotta plant pots. This project could not be any easier. Pick your color to coordinate with your color palette, paint and let dry. I love the colorblock look. Voila! For full instructions, see Wit and Whistle, and check out Dellie for the amazing aqua color choice.
Other Easy DIY Projects on Bright Bold and Beautiful
- Tic Tac Hack – DIY Bobby Pin Holder
- How To Make your own Valentine Cards with Watercolor
- Chalkboard Painted Herb Pots: Here is a super easy “get ready for Spring” DIY project, that is not only simple, but so fun. I am a tiny bit obsessed with chalkboard paint!
- Avocado Beauty Mask: For an easy DIY treatment, I tried this avocado beauty mask to add tons of moisture to my face. I applied it yesterday, and can not believe how soft my skin feels today.
- How To Make a Succulent Garden Tutorial: Watch this Video and make a sweet little garden in a few simple steps.
easy diy projects painted pots photos via dellie