Black Banisters – Interior Design Ideas : Refresh and Renew! Give your entryway or hallway a mini-makeover and paint your banister black. Classy and chic, a shiny black banister will revive your space. Featured are 12 staircases to give you inspiration. Whether your home is traditional, contemporary or eclectic, the high contrast black handrail works and adds a stylish element to your overall look. This first photo is in my home office, and the staircase leads up to the third floor. The contrasting black rail against the pastel paint colors made a huge difference.
More Home Inspiration:
- Coziest Sherpa Throw Blankets ever!
- New framed wall art in the shop!
- Cozy Autumn Inspiration: Here are the TOP posts to get you in the mood for Autumn days.
- Fall Color Trend: The latest Fall color trend has emerged out of the blue and it’s one of my all time favorites. The classic blue color is making waves in rich hues of indigo and navy with coordinating grays and off-whites. Get the list.
- DIY Indoor Succulent Garden: 3 reasons to make your own this weekend.
- Gray Rugs: I’m on the hunt for gray rugs. We are going neutral in the kitchen, family room and living room. I’m searching for those soothing gray tones with a modern geometric design or sophisticated and subtle pattern. Here are my faves.
- 10 Best Home Tours: Here are our 10 best home tours to inspire. Each unique and different, these home tours offer you decorating ideas with shopping links for you to get the look in your own home. Take a peek and enjoy.